Marketing Communications and Engagement
Terms and conditions for use of Music Practice Rooms.
Before purchasing and booking to use one of the Music Practice Rooms please read the following Terms and Condition statements:
By purchasing access to the practice rooms, you confirm you agree to abide by these terms and conditions:
- I understand that the rooms, resources and equipment in L29 are the property of the University of Reading and that I undertake to use them in a safe and appropriate manner. I will report any damage I observe to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I understand that there is no smoking, drinking or eating in any teaching room or practice room in L29.
- I will return the rooms to its original condition at the end of my period of usage. If using GO1, GO2 or GO3 I will stack the chairs and music stands at the sides of the rooms when vacating the room.
- I understand that any personal items I may bring into L29 are my own responsibility and that the University has no liability for the loss of or damage to these items.
- I will not remove any item from L29, including instruments, without first obtaining the written permission of Rebecca Berkley on email@example.com
- I understand that access to L29 is only by the campus card issued to me, and that I must carry this card at all time whilst in L29 and produce it on request by a member of staff. I will not give my campus card to any other individual so that they can access L29, and will not allow other individuals access to L29.
- I understand that I may not teach privately in L29 or undertake any commercial activity there